We are aware that Governor Ducey has lifted Mask Mandates in cities that were requiring them, this includes Avondale. The CDC recommends that masks be worn when indoors with people who do not live in your household. The safety and well-being of our dancers and staff is our top priority. Masks are still REQUIRED by anyone who is two years of age or older when inside our building.
At Take Five Dance Academy, the health and safety of our staff and students remain our top priority. When other dance studios stayed open we stopped in-person classes for an additional six weeks to err on the side of safety. According to the Governor’s office, we are not regulated by the same rules as gyms. In addition, as a business, we do not follow K-12 school policies. We are going to continue on our path of responsibly opening services as we learn to live in this new world.
We have resumed in-person classes with our safety guidelines and procedures in place. We will continue to offer online Zoom classes for those who choose that platform.
We look forward to you participating in dance!
AS OF OCTOBER 5TH, we will no longer continue our drop off/pick up system. One adult may accompany their child(ren) inside the building. Students cannot be dropped off more than 10 minutes before class begins.
• Every person inside Take Five Dance Academy are required to wear face masks at all times.
This includes teachers and students during dance classes, anyone observing and all interactions with our office.
• Any Take Five Dance staff member, student or parent showing signs of cough, fever or sickness must stay home.
• To encourage social distancing, if your child does not need you in the building, please refrain from staying and observing.
• SEATED AREAS AND BENCHES ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO SIT ON. We do not have the staff to be able to sanitize after each person sits on them. Therefore, they are not to be used. Please respect this policy.
• In order to promote social distancing, students with a class break must exit the building after their first class and return at their next class time. Students will not be allowed to “hang out” with one another before, during or after class.
• The study/work area in the back of the studio will not be available. The child's play area is closed.
• Water fountains are not available. Students need to bring their own LABELED water bottle.
• Hand sanitizer is available for dancers before, during and after classes.
• No food is allowed inside the building.
TFDA follows the More Than Just Great Dancing!® Safer Studio™ Guidelines which prioritize a hierarchy of safety and wellness measures including:
• Wellness checks for staff
• Frequent hand hygiene
• Enhanced cleaning procedures
• Minimizing mixing and mingling through social distancing practices
• Curricular and facility adjustments
• Continuous parent communications
Take Five Dance Academy is committed to continuing to play a proactive role to support and encourage community health, especially for our kids and faculty.