NEW STUDIO & RECITAL: MASK POLICIES
Starting Monday, May 24th, masks will be recommended but not required inside of the studio for students and visitors in the lobby. Masks will still be required of all Take Five Dance staff, faculty, teacher assistants, and demonstrators. Our safer studio guidelines of physical distancing, as well as enhanced cleaning procedures, will still be implemented. Benches will be off-limits for seating for the remainder of this dance year. View our Safer Studio Guidelines here.
JUNE DRESS REHEARSALS & SHOWS
In addition, Dysart Unified School District has also altered their policies regarding our Dress Rehearsals and June Shows. Our UPDATED policies for Dress Rehearsals and the Shows are as follows:
DANCERS AND AUDIENCE MEMBERS
Masks are recommended but not required for dancers and audience members. Dancers that choose to wear a mask will need to wear the designated mask that they were provided at Picture Week. Take Five Dance staff, faculty, room moms, teacher assistants and demonstrators will be required to wear a mask at all Dress Rehearsals and Shows.
Tickets will be available on Monday, May 24th at 7:00 a.m.
There will NOT be a limit on how many tickets you are able to purchase. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. A purchase code will not be required.
Ticketing website: http://www.danceticketing.com/26330.
• One adult may accompany their child(ren) inside the building. Students cannot be dropped off more than 10 minutes before class begins.
• Any Take Five Dance staff member, student or parent showing signs of cough, fever or sickness must stay home.
• To encourage social distancing, if your child does not need you in the building, please refrain from staying and observing.
• SEATED AREAS AND BENCHES ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO SIT ON. We do not have the staff to be able to sanitize after each person sits on them. Therefore, they are not to be used. Please respect this policy.
• In order to promote social distancing, students with a class break must exit the building after their first class and return at their next class time. Students will not be allowed to “hang out” with one another before, during or after class.
• The study/work area in the back of the studio will not be available. The child's play area is closed.
• Water fountains are not available. Students need to bring their own LABELED water bottle.
• Hand sanitizer is available for dancers before, during and after classes.
• No food is allowed inside the building.
TFDA follows the More Than Just Great Dancing!® Safer Studio™ Guidelines which prioritize a hierarchy of safety and wellness measures including:
• Wellness checks for staff
• Frequent hand hygiene
• Enhanced cleaning procedures
• Minimizing mixing and mingling through social distancing practices
• Curricular and facility adjustments
• Continuous parent communications
Take Five Dance Academy is committed to continuing to play a proactive role to support and encourage community health, especially for our kids and faculty.